I am in the creating mood… Unfortunately I need to be writing a paper instead of doing this… Christmas break cannot come soon enough!
I really need to re-upholster our dining room chairs. They are in stripes of a country red, green, and cream right now. The colors kinda go, but I want to change it. And since I am talking about re-upholstering… I loveee this chair! I wish I could find a chair like it to re-do for my office!
I also need to finish up this flower headband that I have been working on for Lady Pair. Here is a sneak peek… I did some hand stitched embroidery on it. I think its going to look really great!
- International Business Politics paper due on Wednesday at midnight
- Trip to Louisiana on Thursday night after class
- Friday- Dustin & Chelsea’s wedding! (HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!)
- Friday night- drive back home
- Saturday morning- drive in the opposite direction to San Antonio
- Sunday morning- watch Brannon run 13.1 miles at the San Antonio Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon
- Sunday night- drive home
I will need a consistent supply of coffee and energy drinks if anyone wants to contribute to the fund. :)
I hope everyone else has a less busy, but equally fun week!