So lately I’ve been feeling like crapppp. You know the feeling? Ate too much over the holidays. Didn’t have any motivation not to? Now you pull on your jeans and they don’t feel as comfy as they used to? Just a little too much fluff around the middle?
Yep. That’s me. And I’m sure that’s a lot of people out there right now.
So, I am issuing a challenge! Do you want to join me?
Starting today, I am going to get more healthy, more fit, and try and loose 10lbs in 35 days. It can be done! That’s 2lbs every week for 5 weeks so it IS healthy to loose that much.
So what is motivating me to do this now?
- I feel gross. Which knocks down my confidence. Which is no bueno.
- School starts next week! And I always want to look nice and cute for school but again, confidence gets taken out when there is too much fluff around the middle.
- I want to feel more sexy! Ladies. I know you know what I mean. A little fluff is not easy to hide when your shirt isn’t covering it. #realtalk
- PS- Valentines Day is only 38 days away. So by loosing 10 in 35, I’m gonna be feeling much more confident by then!
So will you take the challenge with me? Maybe you don’t need to loose 10 lbs. lucky son of a gun. But maybe you need to get healthier in the next 35 days? Take the challenge. And we’ll do it together! I’ll be posting updates every so often and…
So we can all join together and encourage each other for the next 35 days!
Then on February 11th, there will be a big link up where we can all show our success and share what we’ve done for the past 35 days to get more fit and healthy. :)
I am looking for 2-3 co-hosts so if you are interested let me know!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thethingaboutjoy.com/p/10in35.html" title="The Thing About Joy"><img src="http://www.thethingaboutjoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/button_zps76ac2e94.jpg" alt="The Thing About Joy" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So, for me to loose 10 in 35 here is my plan of attack:
- Exercise 6 days a week
- Do Cardio 6 days a week (preferably Running or Insanity)
- Do yoga or pilates 3-4 days a week
- Do yoga or pilates on my “off day”
- Stay on track with my healthy eating
- Cut out processed foods
- Drink 8 cups of water every day
- Get enough sleep
- Stay more active through my day. Don’t just sit all day. Get out!
Are you ready to take the challenge? If so, make your plan known! Post it on your blog or in our Facebook page and let us help you stay accountable. Plus, post the button on your blog to help spread the word! If we all work together it is going to make it more FUN than WORK. :)