Entrepreneur. Coach. Podcaster.
Creative. Mental Health Advocate.
I am a self-made entrepreneur. Shoutout to the school of Google and Youtube!
I am proof that if you believe in yourself and never give up, anything is possible.
I started blogging in 2011 as a fun creative outlet, and was introduced to the blogging and online community as a result. Seeing others having success doing something they love is a powerful motivator! In 2015 my company, Thrive, was born, and with a lot of blood, sweat, tears, I was able to make it a full-time career.
What do I do at Thrive?
- I coach bloggers and influencers, and help them grow their businesses so they can live their lives with freedom and flexibility!
- I am the host of the Thrive Blogger and Influencer Podcast
- I facilitate a community of over 3,000 bloggers & influencers in the Thrive Blogging Community
What to expect from this lifestyle blog:
Thanks for stopping by! I want this blog to be a place where you go with your drink of choice, read a story, learn a new recipe, and generally feel like you’ve stepped into my home. My goal is that you feel welcome, as any of my friends and family would in my home.
What I like to write about here:
- Life Updates
- I want this blog to be a place I can come back to years from now and remember things that happened, the small and big moments.
- The occasional food inspiration.
- I love to bake so you an occasionally find me sharing a new recipe or a fun cake!
- Travel Stories
- From 2018-2019 my husband and I went on a year-long adventure in our travel trailer after selling our home and everything we owned! Here you can read about how that trip changed our marriage.
- As you can imagine, we love travel!
So grab your favorite beverage, light a candle, and let’s chat.