I have been so excited for doing Pinterest Wednesdays recently. I try not to get on Pinterest that often, because I can spend hours and hours on there… so my Wednesday posts gives me a good excuse! :))
As always, I’m linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you totally should!
- I’ve started playing with watercolor pencils and I lovee them! Watercolor paints will be next.
- Isn’t this color-writer just… phenomenal? #inlove
- I think this room is so cool!! I would love to do that on one wall in my office. . . I think hubs would die.
- I have an obsession with art journals as of late… have you noticed?
- These prismacolor pens are so cute! But seriously, they cost so much already, I can’t afford ones that look cute too.
- One of each of these tapes please!
- Like I said… obsessed with art journals.
- I love this picture!! I wish it was me, I would hang it in my house. :)) Hmm.. photoshoot idea!
- Love this picture too. <33
What types of things are you pinning this week? Do you like the art theme above? :))
You can follow all of my Pinterest boards HERE!