Last Wednesday I asked you guys what some different themes were that you thought I should do for Pinteresting Wednesdays! And one of the most popular ones I got was do a “Color Theme!” Well.. you know me and my love for color. I couldn’t stick with just one color today, but I did come up with a pretty beautiful color palette! What do you think?
- I know.. I think I pinned this image last week, but that just proves how much I love it! Plus, out of all the images, this one fit my color palette perfectly!
- These tea cups are so adorable! I would love to have them in my home.
- How wonderful is this mint scarf? I need one in this color for fall.
- Pantone! <33 I heard there was a pantone app… but its $10. But that would be awesome. :))
- I love this print! Its so beautiful.
- Isn’t this moustache pencil holder adorable!!? On Etsy, $15 I believe.
- Couldn’t resist these puppy eyes. <33
- Beautiful Art Journal Page
- Awesome camera! Love it.
What are you pinning this week? Any other suggestions for Pinteresting Wednesday themes?
That camera is seriously my favorite! I love that color, it’s beautiful :)
I love the colors you picked… so fresh and pretty! I would love to own those coffee cups
Love this color pallet!
The colors are so girly and gorgeous. LOVE.
I love those colors! and I normally don’t like a nuteral color
Those colors are beautiful! And that camera is awesome! :)
For some reason this color palette makes me crave some candy! Very cute girlie!! I love that minty colored camera!
Miss you! xoxo, Bev
I ADORE your pins! Loving your blog,can’t wait to read more! :)
loveee that color palette!
Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)
after seeing this pics i am thinking pastel.. :))