Some days creativity is hard to find.
I want to go for a hike in the mountains. I think that would spark my creativity. :))
If I go for a walk outside I’d die. Houston + Summer + Humidity = Death. (or just lots of crankiness because its hot… you know you do it to.)
Today I needed some blogging motivation and found Gentri Lee’s 7 questions. (isn’t that such a pretty name?)
1. What do you do when you’re sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)
Meh. I usually suck it up, but there are the times when hubs is all sweet and loving and babies me because I’m sick… yeah, I totally amp up the babiness when that happens. :)) lol #dontjudge
2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you’ve lost it?
Motivation for healthy eating/exercising… Pinterest! Lots of pinterest. And Biggest Looser. Those always help. :)) Otherwise… see above^ a hike would do wonders for my artsy motivation levels right now. *hubs- we need a vacation outside of Houston*
3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
I have been trying to get myself to savor every moment. I don’t like time to fly by, it kinda freaks me out. Seriously. One way I try and savor every moment is when I get in the car, while I’m driving to my first destination I don’t listen to anything on the radio and I try to focus on my surroundings (no- not just cars, gosh, I’m not that bad of a driver…), but like trees and birds and the sky, and pray. *shrug* Its something I started back in January, and I still do it.
4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
…. I hate mythology. Sci-Fi. Fantasy. All of the above… so … I’m gonna have to skip this one because thinking about it all I’m picturing is freaky looking human animal things. *hahaha*
5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
Other than chocolate? :)) Um… buying books and magazines. I feel like its gotten a little out of control as of late. I need to make more trips to the library… But hubs and I go to Barnes and Noble every weekend (sometimes twice- no lie). Its just so relaxing and we both have so much fun hanging out there and reading and listening to crazy conversations in the café. Have you done this before? Its amazing. :))
6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
Um… Just, “Hi- I’m Breanna, nice to meet you.” Sometimes I try to start conversation after, depends on where we are at and what we’re doing.
7. How do you grocery shop? I have gotten so much better and have been making a list the past few times I’ve gone to the store! Go me!! :)) I start in produce and work my way over to frozen. . . Idk how else to really answer this question. :))
*** So… one last thing. I made a Fourth of July Printable for you all! :)) Aren’t I so sweet? If you click on the picture it should take you to the pdf where you can print it out. Its sized to fit 8 1/2 x 11, and there is enough around the edges so you can trim it to 8×10 and frame it! :)) Because I’m considerate like that.
I hope you love it! :)) Happy Thursday!!