These are all things that I consider “dreamy.” If money were no option this is how my life would look.
- This would be painted somewhere in my cottage- a beautiful painted cross-stitch! How fabulous right?
- This would be hung on a wall.
- I would come home and snuggle my precious baby kitten.
- And my hair would look this fabulous all the time.
- PS- This is what my home would look like.
- And here is my art studio at the back of my cottage.
- We would have an airstream with lovely lights to go camping on the beach.
- Oh yes, this would be the car I drive. :))
- And this place is about 30 minutes from home and we visit almost every weekend.
- This would be our puppy we take with us everywhere. His name would be Mozart, isn’t he gorgeous?!
*sigh* I’m gonna go take a nap now and go back to my beautiful dreams. . .
That is the absolute cutest little puppy! Mozart would be a perfect name, too!
Dreamy is right!!! Love all of that! I am so into floral right now!
okay i just found your blog. and i love it right off the bat! i love all of these pics! kitties are my weakness:)
Great pins! That puppy is so cute.
I just found your blog through Michelle’s link-up, and I’m a new follower. :)
Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay
I just found you over at Hart to Heart. Your blog looks great and I look forward to getting to know you!
ShawnKaraAndHeidi.Blogspot.com – Come check us out, we are making the most of life!
o i love them all!! great pins girl:)
also i love your blog, let me know if you would be interested in swapping buttons?
ooooh we both pinned the cute puppy ha ha =) xo
pebbz | pebbz notebook
Oh my that kitten and puppy are so precious!
Hi Bree! Just spotted you on Twitter and had to come check out your blog. I am a new follower, can’t wait to read more of your posts. I’m pretty much addicted to Pinterest so I really enjoyed this one! ;)
Love that picture of Taylor – I’m a tad obsessed with her! Lol
awwww look at that addable looking puppy dog!!! I wanna tug his ears and hold him tight!!!
I love how peaceful your pins look this week… makes me wanna take a nap too!!