Healthy Pumpkin Cookies? Can it be true? Yes. Yes it can folks. I’ve eaten 4 today. *oops* Good thing they’re less than 50 calories each!! Say what??!
So, wanna know how to make them? Oh, did I mention they’re super simple? I took a recipe that has been floating around in Pinterest land and made them taste like pumpkin yumminess.
Healthy Pumpkin Cookies:
- 2 Bananas (don’t use green/super fresh ones)
- 1/2 Cup of Canned Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 Cups of Oats
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Ground Cloves (to taste- TIP, cloves have a very strong flavor, use 1/4 tsp or less.)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°
- Mash your bananas in a mixing bowl
- Mix in your canned Pumpkin
- Put your oats into a blender/food processor and mix until it looks like flour. Tip* Don’t blend completely, stop before its all flour so there are still some partial oats.
- Pour your oat flour, cinnamon, and ground cloves into the bowl and mix.
- Spray or butter your cookie sheet, and spoon mixture onto the sheet. This recipe will make 12 cookies.
- Cook at 350° for 15 min. Pull out immediately.
- Allow to cool before you start shoveling them in, otherwise you’ll burn your tongue. :)
*Tip* Tastes great with coffee!
This recipe makes 12 cookies, but feel free to double, triple, quadruple the recipe. They will go quickly!
Oh yes! I know my boyfriend will love this cookies! I’m bookmarking this recipe. Thanks for sharing! :)
I am going to have to try these REAL soon!
Thanks for the recipe. :)
could this be true?!?!?! oh my stars I have to try these little babies! Thank you for posting!
And beautiful photos I might add!
These look fantastic! I’m going to have to try these very soon :) I bet they would be good with white chocolate chips, too!
Yummm! Looks good!