Some interesting things that have happened since I last blogged here:
- I now live in an RV. (yes, by choice. yes, to travel. yes, I’m 1/2 crazy.)
- I had a job and I lost it, and it still bothers me even though it wasn’t my fault. One day I hope to write an amazing story about how because of that xyz happened.
- Thrive is getting ready for its 4th annual conference, and it’s growing to be an online resource.
- Since we’re traveling full time, I’m not sure where we are going to live after the trip. As in – which state.
- Freelance graphic design and Thrive are still where it’s at for me right now.
- I became the Creative Director my second cousin’s print publication – I still do this, but it’s freelance.
- I got a business coach and it has been one of the best things for my business.
Things that haven’t changed:
- No kiddos. (yes, by choice.)
- No pets. (yes, by choice.)
- I still like to knit.
- My partner in crime and I are going on 7 years of marriage on November 21st.
- Crafts are where it’s at.
- Gilmore Girls & Friends are still the best shows.
- Family is still everything.
Here’s hoping that this blog starts to make a comeback – because I’ve missed it.
What do you want to see me blog about if I do keep on coming back?
So cool! Enjoy the journey, and share it with us again.
Yay yay yay welcome back! I can’t wait to read all about your travels!
Thank you so much friend!