Now- I loveeee me some Starbucks! I’d drink it every single day if I could. But, my wallet would empty very quickly, and.. I work from home, and while I can work at Starbucks some days, they don’t deliver to my house when I can’t leave! #starbucksshoulddeliver
So- I came up with a recipe for one of my favorite drinks! (ps- if you prefer caramel lattes, I’ve got an extra tip for you too!)
- 1 tbsp French Vanilla Syrup (I use Sugar Free- French Vanilla Torani)
- 1/2 cup Strong Coffee (I use my Nespresso!)
- 1/4 cup Milk (I use Skim)
- Fill your cup up 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Add 1 tbsp of your syrup
- Add 1/2 cup of strong coffee
- Add 1/4 cup milk
- Give it a little baby stir and enjoy!
** Want to make it a caramel latte?! Before you add the coffee- add 1tbsp of caramel ice cream syrup! Viola!