Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a great Monday. :)) Mine got started a little late. A big off schedule from this weekend. My parents are out of town so Brannon and I stayed over at their house with my siblings this weekend. Which means we stayed up super late both nights, got up by 9, and took naps both days. So I’ve been a little off today. I feel bad for Brannon, texted me at work, “I want a nap.” lol :( Poor hubs
So, I’ve never done an Instagram dump on here before, but I wanted to today to show you a glimpse of my weekend. Note, I don’t have any pictures of Olympics… but that’s really all we did, haha hang out, run around, make it back to the house late afternoon to watch Olympics all night. :))
1. After a rude awakening from my nap on Sunday, coffee and blogging made it all better. :)) I think I’m going to turn this into a print.
2. New hair! :)) I lovee it! whatcha think?
3. <33 this. Please find your why. One of my best friends has lost hers. And its been a downward spiral. *PS* please say a prayer for her- waiting to hear from insurance, praying they will cover her at this facility. If not, that God will open the doors for the right place for her to be.
4. Barnes and Noble fun with siblings and hubs on Saturday. :))
5. <33 Olympic watching with my love.
6. One of my parents puppies. Isn’t she soooo sweet!? She is a long hair dachshund, and the sweetest puppy ever.
I gotta make this short and sweet today. Gotta go run and do:
- Clean Master Bedroom
- Class! <33
Going to try and do my skills test in Lat Pull today. Wish me luck! I have to do at least 37 reps in a row, and would like to hit 50. Oh, and its at 50lbs. #beastmode
i love the new bangs!
I’m loving your hair. Getting mine done tomorrow and I can’t wait!!! Looks like you had a great weekend <3
Love your new ‘do! I’m thinking of your friend… and hoping that everything turns out just as it is supposed to. Hope your Lat pull-down test went well.
You and the sibs look so much alike! Cute!
I swear you and your hubs take THE cutest pictures ever!!! Love the one you took of your fancy time coffee and computer!!
P.S. Please forgive me for not posting your button code sooner, but it’s there NOW!! I keep forgetting I have a few different email accounts going on over herrrr :/
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform
you’re working with? I’m planning too start my
own blog soon but I’m having a tough time derciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for somethng unique.
P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
My web-site: bodog88