First I wanted to say- so sorry for being late responding to your comments. I have read every single one of them, and every time I get a new comment I do a little *happy dance.* :)) I am working through my emails today, so if you get one back from a comment you did last week… my bad! But I wanted to respond. :))
Also- make sure you have your email linked up to your blogger account! Often I will get comments but I can’t email you back because you don’t have your email set up on your account. Take a look at my profile, see how you can see the email button? If you don’t have your email linked up I can’t respond to your comments. (unless I do it directly on the blog- but do you remember to go look again? I sure don’t. :))
So how do you do it?
- Go to Blogger.com and login.
- In your Dashboard, under your little profile picture thumbnail you will see Edit Profile.
- Click that and then all you have to do is check the box that says “Show My Email Address“.
- Ta-da! All done. :))
So.. I decided to share with you all my monthly goals for June. I’ll go back over them again in July to see if if I got done with all my goals. *tip* I have to print out my goals and put them somewhere I will see, otherwise I’ll forget about some of them.
- Plan a girls “Pinterest” party. Set the date/location/to do list & design invites.
- Paint and hang corkboard in office.
- Finish sanding/staining dining table and buffet with Brannon.
- Sketch more.
- Design “for fun” more.
- Register for Fall Semester.
- Go to the driving range. (golf) ;))
- Advertise Lady Pair Designs.
- Finish print-outs for Sunday School room and hang them up.
- Have a Sunday School meeting.
- Buy a juicer or blender. (tips anyone?)
- Run 2.5 miles in 23 minutes.
- Be able to do 10 “real” pushups. No more girl ones! #tryingtogettobeastmode ;))
- Lose 8lbs
- Complete 100 miles. (run/walk/bike/elliptical/arc-trainer/swim)
*whew* A lot. But do-able. :))
And ps- has anyone seen the new summer collection of TOMS? Omg. Love. These are my favorites:
I need to work for TOMS. I love everything they do, plus I want one of every shoe. :)) *telling Brannon lets move to CA*