When you set goals then need to be SMART. Specific. Measurable. Attainable. Realistic. Time Specific. Otherwise, you are just going to set yourself up for failure. Make smart goals so you won’t beat yourself up later!
- Freelance vs. Getting a job? Both? Figure that out.
- Go to a new networking meeting
- Get website up and running how I want it to look
- Order Pixel and Pair business cards
- Workout more this month than last month
Hopefully, I’ll be able to look at this one month from now with everything accomplished!
What are your goals for May?