Today I am linking up with one of my blog besties – Rachel @ lalalists to share my opinion. About. A lot of things. :)
- Nikita is an awesome show.
- Insanity is TORTURE. Yet. I l-o-v-e it! I did it 5x last week. Working on that again this week!
- This Nail Polish Is gorgeous, and I want it.
- Nail polish should be stronger and not chip as much. I can’t keep it on my nails for more than 4 days. #smh
- It needs to be COLD November – end of February. Spring can come in March.
- Artful Blogging is the best magazine ever.
- Mollie Makes is also the best magazine ever.
- Iphone cases should not be as expensive as they are. How about this $92 million dollar one?
- Pinterest is amazing.
- Police officers need to have ego checks.
- This looks like the most scrumptious thing ever.
- Walls should take less time to paint. Or be clickable so they change colors whenever you want.
- Chocolate should be calorie free.
- Welfare needs to be monitored much more closely.
- When someone offers you a job and you say no because you’re getting money from the government for unemployment, something’s gotta change.
- Kids need to have time for Art & PE for school.
- Kids are in school for way to long. 8am-3pm (or longer) a day? And then homework on top of that? Sometimes it boggles my mind. That’s a ton for an elem kid.
- The DMV needs more ppl working there.
- Nap time should be something everyone gets everyday.
- Pillow fights rock. And they should make pillows that will explode with feathers if you hit someone with it.
What is on your mind today? :)
Happy Thursday! <3 00
This is excellent! I dont give my kids homework… too many dont know what they are/ if they are eating dinner… its cray cray out there… we can learn in my class!
I just added that nail polish to my wishlist! So gorgeous!
I don’t know about you, but I could think of a million better things to do with $92 million. haha.
I totally agree with 3,4,6,8,9,11,12,13,16,17,18,19,20….. emphasis on 12 and 19!!!!