I went over to my friend & fellow blogger Jenn’s house… she is moving *sniff* and so I went over to take pictures of her house and all of the beautiful décor that they have, and then have dinner and watch So You Think You Can Dance. We’re obsessed with all things dancing shows and The Bachelor/Bachelorette. *don’t judge us*
She had been telling me about Naan Bread pizza, and I was intrigued. So she showed me how its done!
- Pre-made Naan Bread
- Toppings! We used:
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- Feta Cheese
- Ground Sausage
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Red Onions
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Place your naan bread on a cookie/baking sheet
- Add your toppings! (here’s how I made mine)
- Drizzle your olive oil
- Spread on a little bit of garlic cloves
- Add a little bit of pizza sauce, not too much
- Sprinkle on your mozzarella cheese
- Add the ground sausage
- Put on the rest! Green onions, red onions, fresh tomatoes, and feta cheese
- Cook in the oven for 6 minutes!
Easy as that! Doesn’t it look delicious? Such an easy and fun meal. I think this is great for kids, or for date night!
What toppings would you add to your pizza?