Its time to link up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple! If you have not seen her blog, head on over, its a cute, fun, lifestyle blog. Every Wednesday I will be linking up with her for “Oh, how pinteresting!”
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a place where you can pin things, from all over the internet, onto inspiration boards! Its a great way to get inspired, learn new recipes, find tutorials, and to keep track of all the neat things you find on the web!
But, you do need an invite to join! So leave a comment with your email and I will invite you right away!
Let’s start pinning!!
1. Love this!! I was going to do something with burlap and cork board in my office but I might have changed my mind after seeing this!
2. I would also LOVE to have this for my office! Or any vintage typewriter, actually..
3. Seriously, go do this, its amazing!
4. I seriously laugh so hard I cry every time I read this. Please tell me I’m not the only one!
5. I want to make this for our master bedroom. Only white and grey stripes, with a yellow heart.
6. I need to make this, its so cute!
7. Well hey, it motivates me!
8. Setbacks are okay, as long as you pick yourself up and KEEP GOING!
9. I have made this and it is seriously so yummy, and HEALTHY! Click on the link, then on the picture on Pinterest to find the recipe.
10. I have not tried this yet, but I am planning on it! Click on the link, then the picture on Pinterest to find the recipe. TIP! Make sure to use Low Sodium Chicken Broth when you make this.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these pins! I can’t wait to see what YOU pin this week!!