1. Know the difference. Just because you mess up one day. One meal. Eat that piece of cake… doesn’t mean that you failed! Just do better the next hour. :))
2. This tank is from target and it is the BEST workout shirt I own. I have two of them (blk & purple), nice and thin, comfy, and long!
3. These shorts… you saw them on here yesterday. Obviously I love them. :))
4. Which hard do you choose?
5. 60 mile challenge! Print. It. Out! Can you finish it every month?
6. When this happens… I’m changing me! It may hurt during, but after, I walk out of the gym smiling!
7. Need to try this water bottle. Anyone have one?
8. For Real!
9. Summer goal!
10. I loveee this shirt!
11. Don’t do it for anyone else. It wont last. Trust me. I know.
And last but not least…
Seriously ladies! Don’t beat yourself up if you don’t look how you wish you did, or wish you looked like those skinny girls. Its not good for you. Just focus on what you can do, and if you want to make yourself better for YOU then do it. But don’t beat yourself up. Don’t do it the unhealthy way. Keep your body strong. Eat healthy, and eat enough. Work out, but don’t do it for 5 hours a day.
Everything in moderation.
Most of all.
LOVE YOURSELF. There is only one you in the whole world. You’re unique, special, and important!
this is perfect!! exactly what I needed to read!!
Love all of this. I have been in a dietary slump the last few days, even though my fitness has been good, it’s easy to call it a failure. It’s really just a small setback, and I just need to keep reminding myself of that!
lovin’ the fitspiration pinspiration girlie!!! you got me motivated to work out again, and I already got my hike in early this am!! So proud of you and how you’ve been staying active with the 90-day challenge on FB… I suck at leaving messages on there, but love to read em through my email ;)
Happy wednesday love!
that last one is seriously so important. We have to be so careful about what we pin because it can really be demoralizing if you let it!
i’m just about to head to the gym– thanks for this little boost!
I love this post. It’s so true! So motivating! We’re already 30 days down!