Hi Everyone! I hope you’re having an amazing Sunday!
Today I am sipping my coffee as I write this and getting my thoughts together to take on the day.
I get to spend time this morning with some of my favorite kids in the world. I love being a Sunday School teacher guys, I really do. Sometimes it can be hard and I worry that they’re not remembering what we’ve learned, but then there is that moment and they actually do remember things that we’ve talked about and learned! Right now we’re trying to learn the books of the Bible and we’ve started a new series called Victory! They’re loving it so far, and so am I. :)
Then later this afternoon I am going to meet up with my fellow H-town hotties!! Ya know, my blogger buddies. And we’re gonna have a Pinterest party! I was asked to get a cute craft together and so we are going to be making…
I would show you it, but I want my gals to be surprised this afternoon and I’m worried one of them may take a peek before the party. So I’ll be posting the DIY tomorrow!! Its very simple and la-la-lovelyyy! I want to make like 100 of them. In every color and shade. :) ps. I might…
Now, I’m linking up with Neely! <3
- What is your ideal way to relax? Usually with a cup coffee or tea and watching a funny TV show with Brannon. Or a nice bubble bath with a cup of coffee and a good book. <3
- Where is your favorite place to be? Erm… get ready for lame-o. At home! Like seriously, I love being at home. Don’t get me wrong, I do get sick of being in the house if for some reason I’m stuck at home. But its relaxing, I get a lot of work done when that’s necessary, and I am comfortable here. So yea, borrrringgg?
- Who do you consider your biggest role model? Jesus. and My mom. She is the most amazing woman in the world. Raised 4 smart gorgeous kids (duhh) and is the classiest lady I know. I know I can go to her for advice or help anytime I need to, and I know that she makes other people feel that way too. She is the best hostess in the world, amazing cook, and the best person to make jokes with about RDJ aka Iron Man to make the boys mad. :) I love you mom.
- What does your life look like in 3 years? I am hopefully running a very successful business from home. We’ve paid off a large portion of the house, and we’ve gone on a trip to Europe. Kids are in discussion, but we still want to wait another year or two. We’re having too much fun traveling and we want to go on one more big trip first!
- What is your biggest accomplishment in your life thus far? Figuring out what my dreams and passions are, and setting goals for my future. Honestly, its so hard to find out what you want to do with the rest of your life, and then to go pursue it. It took me a long time to find it out, and I know there are people that still struggle to do it. I’m just so thankful that I’ve finally found it out and am able to pursue it!
What about you? How would you answer the above questions?
ps. are you as amazed as I am that I’ve got a blog post up on Sunday?
pps. If you’re a H-town blogger you best be at this Pinterest Partayyy!! <3