This week and next week are super super busy. As you read in my last post, we are in our new church building, so I am trying to get everything together and fixed up for our kids rooms, design a kids logo, design the youth logo, and I have two midterms tomorrow. *phew* Thankfully next week is Spring Break! So I will get to focus on the kids rooms at church next week and get them looking super awesome!
Now, its time for Thankful Thursday! Are you interested in linking up? Let me know! I am thinking about making a badge for it.
**please note: I am going to be counting up from where I left off the previous week. If at some point I double up on something, oops! But hey, its okay.
11. I am thankful for two of my Sunday School kids getting baptized on Sunday!
12. I am thankful for a washing machine and dryer. Even though I hate laundry, I can’t imagine how much more I would hate it if I had to wash everything by hand.
13. I am thankful for my mom. I always know she is there, no matter what. She is always thinking about others, and that challenges me to do the same.
14. I am thankful for 85% Dark Chocolate.
15. I am thankful for COLOR! Can you imagine a world in only black and white?
16. I am thankful for GoGurt! Don’t judge. Yes I am twenty something. Yes. I eat Spongebob GoGurt.
17. I am thankful for fresh clean water.
18. I am thankful for education.
19. I am thankful for other inspiring bloggers!
20. I am thankful that my husband is helping me build these AWESOME benches for our kids Sunday School room. Don’t worry. I will post a DIY tutorial for you soon.
Have a wonderful day, and pass it on! Tell the world what you are thankful for, and better yet, thank someone else today!
I love your list of thank-yous. There are seriously so many things everyday. Need to think more about them!
Hello! I’m your new follower. :)
Have you ever read James MacDonald’s “Lord, Change My Attitude Before It’s Too Late?” The chapter that hit me was the one about complaining. He writes how we need to replace our complaining attitude with a thankful attitude. It was convicting for me. We indeed have MUCH to be thankful for… more than we realize.