Welcome to volume 3 of my Things I Love Thursday series! Where I share what I’m loving lately, what’s caught my eye, made me laugh our cry… you get the picture. Please share with me in the comments below, what are you loving lately?
Up first, the vibes this font and these colors are giving me. I think I’m going to incorporate a dark green into the design of my blog’s branding very soon. What do you think? Love it? Hate it?
These fall items from Target that are all sitting in my cart…
This art print from Hallie Bateman.
- Have you seen this video of a woman who stole back her car? So. Damn. Proud.
- This is such a beautiful cake, wouldn’t it be perfect for a “farewell to summer” party?
- Currently obsessed with this flavor of La Croix
- I just ordered this fall top from Amazon, and I already have big plans for it *PSL anyone?*
- Realized there is a whole season of The Bold Type that I haven’t seen, so if you can’t find me this weekend, you know why
What’s new and noteworthy with you? Anything you’re loving that I should know about?