I spent allll day working on blog designs. It seems like whenever you think its gonna be an easy work day, everything just takes 110x longer than you think it will! What is up with that?
Good thing its Wednesday so I can flood this page with beautiful eye candy!
- I need to antique shopping. Like. Yesterday. Those books are gorgeous.
- I love this quote! Julia Child… in another life, we are friends. I sit in her kitchen and sketch while she cooks. We chat for hours. She is wonderful.
- What a great easy idea! Going to do this in my office. Because, why not?
- This bag would be perfecttt for school!! Unfortunately by the time I found it, I think its sold out. Or last season.
- I need this sweater! It is so adorable. I looked on the girls blog and she said she got it at OLD NAVY! Whattt the whattt?! I just spent 10 min on the website… couldn’t find it. Has anyone seen it in stores?
- This picture… take me there.
And to my readers, you guys rock! Have you seen the GFC number over there <—-. I love you all! Thank you for reading my little blog. All of your comments brighten my day! I read every single one of them and smile. Thank you thank you thank you a thousand times.
Happy Hump Day! <33