Happy Monday Lovelies!
I hope you are all having a fabulous day! The first day back to school.. well, for most anyways. If you’re in school, a teacher, or have kids that started school today, how was it? I hope that you have an amazing semester!
My first day was great. 8:30am classes that I have to leave at least 45 min. ahead of time for… not so fun. Especially when that’s how its going to be 4 days a week this semester. Upside, I get up and leave at the same time Brannon does, and he loves that. <3
I am taking four design classes this semester:
- Design Communications II (this morning)
- Web Design I
- Intro to Digital Media
- Digital Publishing II
I wish I could take 5 classes, but honestly… design classes are a TON of work. You constantly have projects in all of our classes. So I know I’m going to be super busy with these four classes. After this semester I will only have 6 classes left though! And that is including one class counting as a co-op! *psyched!* I just hope everything lines up awesome next semester so I can finish on time!
So… what do you keep in your bag for school? Here is what I have to have in my bag at all times.
- The pile on the top left includes a sketchbook (two for Tuesday & Thursday classes), a snap close portfolio for my syllabi & handouts, and a super cute notebook! <3 I’m in love with it. Plus it is completely recycled (as well as my sketchbooks).
- My awesome “sketch” pencil case
- Watercolor pencils
- Prismacolor fine line markers
- #2 pencils
- Small tip paint brush, for my watercolor pencils
- Mini Watercolor pages
- Washi Tape & Glue stick
- Mini Scissors & cute fabric page tabs!
Now the problem? I don’t have a bag at the moment… I want a new one, and I told my sister she could have my backpack as long as I found a new bag… well.. she has my backpack, and I don’t have a new bag. So, I’m not sure how its going to work out tomorrow! Today was fine, because I only had one class and it was the first day of school, so I didn’t need much. But tomorrow I have 3 classes, and I’ll be at school allll day long. Gah!
Anyone seen any cute messenger bags or backpacks online? I want to spend less than $40.
I also wanted to share this with you guys:
I’ve had this happen once… a page goes missing! Ugh. I hate that message, “Sorry, the page you searched for is unavailable.” Or something like that… Drives me nuts. And my poor friend Bri, it’s happened to her twice now. So I wanted to share with everyone how to fix it!
- In blogger, go to your pages.
- Open the page that is not working, it will work when you click on it and you’ll see everything just fine.
- Copy the link
- Then, go to layout
- Replace the old link in your HTML spot, and replace it with the newly copied link. Yeah. It may look the same, but its probably different by one or two things.
- Viola. All better!!
Hope this helps if you have any pesky pages that go missing, save this for future use! :))
Happy Monday Everyone!!